15 jun. 2012

Gerard Depardieu erotique

I have always preferred European actors, even British to Americans, who always are afraid of sex and worried about their bodies. I must confess that I have always liked Depardieu, He's an extraordinary talented actor that works lately in bad films. My confession is double, and it's about his physic. I like young Depardieu: strong, tall, blonde and French. Très sexy. My guilty pleasure. 






Novecento (below)










                                                                Blier's Les valseuses.











                                                     Marco Ferreri directed Ciao Maschio 




Claude Sautet's Vincent, François, Paul... et les autres


with Ornella Muti, L'ultima donna

AKA La derniere femme 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario